I have no idea how the fights work, still one because the enemies are easy and there doesn't seem to be an advantage for starting a fight
GDevelop 5 - WTF Wars - Grid turn based template
WTF Wars is a grid turn based template easily to understand pretty much documented with a lot of features of GDevelop used.
A pretty much basic chaotic coded template for a turn based game in GDevelop 5
- Use the mouse left: to select a unit, and right click to deselect.
- Use left click to move with the unit grid.
- Once you moved you can select again the unit to display his/her attack range.
- If the attack range can target an enemy you need to use left click to select the enemy then press attack.
- Camera has two modes field and player toggle to field and use the mousewheel to explore.
- Return or Enter - Restart the game.
- Space Ends your turn and reset all the enemies moves.
In order to download this GDevelop you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.50 USD. You will get access to the following files: